With the current global economic fluctuation in oil revenues, companies within the Oil & Gas industry are under intense scrutiny, to perform at their optimum production levels, operating within tight maintenance budgets and all the time maintaining the highest level of health, safety and environmental considerations for employees, the environment in which we live and to meet legislative regulations.
MACS solutions deliver on-demand intelligence, improved information flow, and increased field-force productivity. At MACS we understand that a fully supported EAM solution, is at the integral core for achieving and sustaining business success, in what can be an unpredictable but highly lucrative industry.
We have extensive experience with supporting global organisations within the oil and gas sector by implementing the specific industry solution Maximo Oil & Gas.
Through the combined expertise of our skilled consultants and the multi dimensions of the Maximo software solution, oil and gas companies can increase uptime and control labour costs, adhere to service level agreements, manage and record risk assessments, meet regulatory requirements and facilitate continuous improvement.
Why choose Maximo?
Maximo for Oil & Gas specifically addresses industry concerns such as:
- Failure codes
- Prioritisation matrix
- Asset specifications
- Location details
- Regulatory compliance
- Condition for work
- Health and Safety
What are the benefits of IBM Maximo?
- Understand best practices to help improve the productivity and efficiency of critical assets.
- Manage each asset’s life cycle including acquisition, work management, inventory control, purchasing and preventive maintenance.
- Specifically address the specialised industry concerns such as failure codes, asset specifications, location details, prioritisation matrix, regulatory compliance and condition for work.
- Help reduce cost and facilitate and automate common processes.
- Easily integrate into most existing business systems, because it is built on J2EE component-based Internet architecture.
It also helps managers:
- Improve asset analysis.
- Facilitate compliance efforts.
- Plan shutdowns.
- Instil integrity management.
- Reduce manual intervention.
- Respond to complex supply chain demands.
- Align roles and responsibilities.
- Facilitate continuous improvement.
- Standardise and sharing data.
- Improve organisational learning.
- Address health, safety and environment needs.
Our Oil & Gas customers include:
- Rotterdam Rijn Pijpleiding NV (RRP)
For information about our EAM solutions for the Oil & Gas sector, please fill out an enquiry form and a member of our sales team will be in touch shortly. Thank you for your interest in MACS.