Patching-as-a-Service: manages and automates the testing and release of functions in MAXIMO minor releases and features packs as well as major upgrades. The service could save your business time, money, pain, effort and provide an immediate ROI so why not FIND OUT MORE from MACS. We have a house seminar session on this offering why not REGISTER above for this also?
IBM’s Maximo® roadmap is driving the rapid development of new features for Maximo. To this end, IBM® has changed the way that new functionality in Maximo is delivered to users. IBM will be making available quarterly release packs for Maximo. These feature release pack will contain not only product fixes, but new functionality, with significant additions to how Maximo functions. It is IBM’s intention to include these new features in every quarterly release.
This aggressive release schedule from IBM could have an impact your installed Maximo environment. From a support perspective it is important to keep your Maximo refreshed in line with the latest available patches. Keeping up with this release schedule will prove costly and time consuming to your organisation.
Understanding the impact of installing a new release pack can be a challenge. MACS is pleased to offer a service to Maximo users which will exhaustively test and evaluate IBM Maximo feature release packs on their behalf. The service will help clients understand the full implications of installing a release pack and will provide the intelligence required to enable you to decide ‘to install’ or ‘not to install’.
MACS has developed this service to inform our customers of the effectiveness of the release pack, including any new features, and to test that existing Maximo® functionality has not been detrimentally affected.
Benefits of the Service
- Describe the immediate impact on your installed Maximo of applying the release pack
- Provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision
- Shine a light on New Features included in the patch to enable you to utilise the best of the release pack
- Describe changes in existing functions and the functionality that you utilise
- Detailed assessment of the patch contents and the advantages and disadvantages of applying the patch
- Early knowledge of existing functionality that has been ‘broken’ by the patch
- Gain insight into answers on how to resolve the issues that may have been introduced by the patch
- Access to further services to augment your in-house team to quickly resolve issues
The service could save your business time, money, pain, effort and provide an immediate ROI so why not find out more from MACS. Details on registering for a house seminar on this service can be found here