As the role of the facilities management professional evolves, keeping up to date with the latest legislation, issues and challenges across a range of disciplines is essential.
Take these 3 essential steps
1. Visit MACS at the Facilities Show – ExCel London – 17 – 19 June 2014. The Facilities Show 2014 is dedicated to providing facilities managers from all sectors with a comprehensive package of need-to-know information. At the facilities show, we will be happy to discuss solutions and the challenges we come across in the market such as –
- How to increase Return on Real Estate Property and Facility Assets?
- How can Real Estate Penalties and Overpayments be eliminated?
- What are ways to reduce facility maintenance costs, carbon emissions and energy costs?
- And more…
2. Understand your needs with a Business Value Assessment Clinic
3. Get introduced to IBM TRIRIGA
MACS and IBM will present IBM TRIRIGA at the Facilities Management show. IBM Tririga assists companies in their efforts to optimize building use, reduce occupancy costs and improve lease administration. IBM TRIRIGA software helps companies evaluate future space requirements and make long term planning decisions.
MACS has extensive experience in assisting clients in the implementation and management of Real estate, Space management, Data centre management. MACS through its products help you make fact-based decisions to utilise your space better, improve efficiencies and reduce your overall costs.
Let us know your ideas and talk to us on twitter #macsfacilitiesshow
More about the facilities show:
Place: ExCel London
Dates & Time:
Tuesday 17 June 2014 : 10:00-17:00
Wednesday 18 June 2014: 10:00-18:30
Thursday 19 June 2014 : 10:00-16:00
Sign up for BVA session and have an opportunity to win an IPad* !!!
*T&C apply: After the three day event, the winner will be chosen through a lucky draw.