MACS EU is an international, Gold Accredited business partner of IBM with operations in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and Belgium. Our focus is selling and implementing IBM software products; namely Maximo Asset Management and TRIRIGA.
Download and Print: Vacancy Maximo Solution Architect
Solution Architect role within the organisation, focused on providing functional expertise in Work and Asset Management (WAM) and Operational Device Management (ODM) implementations on Maximo product engagements. Multi-product implementation experience is a plus. This resource will work directly with client’s core business team to ensure focus on business case objectives, leveraging best practice processes across the solution set, and scope management. This role also involves developing practical and creative solutions in a way that solves business problems through the facilitation of workshops with clients to deliver a clear specification of the customer’s business requirements and a business-justified solution
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inspire and mentor our consultants, with a focus on building expertise our clients value, external brand eminence and accelerating career advancement of strong performers
- Contribute to reusable collateral/accelerators
- Knowledge sharing across peer group
- Apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
- Guide clients towards solutions that leverage base system functionality and best practices in the industry.
- Guide and facilitate system configuration.
- Anticipate future customer, industry and information technology trends.
- Ability to review and understand multiple designs and ensure formation of a creative and cohesive solution.
- Collaborate with sales and delivery teams from initial sales discovery through design and implementation of the Maximo solution
- Translate business and technical requirements into a project and architectural blueprint that achieves the desired business outcomes, including identifying solutions
- Assist in the creation of the delivery roadmap, estimates and project timelines
- Help define scope of the project via a broader solution and visioning conversations
- Lead projects in a highly collaborative model with other consultants and clients
- Use consulting skills, business knowledge and package solution expertise to effectively implement package technology in a client business environment to achieve client expected business results.
- Lead working sessions to understand client business requirements
- Work closely with client stakeholders to define and document client specific business cases, business needs and requirements
- Develop and deliver project deliverables such as roadmap, process diagrams, use cases, gap analysis and functional design documents
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business decisions related to industry and/or functional area
Preferred qualifications & experience include:
- WAM/ODM lead architect experience on at least one (1) implementation project;
- Facilitating customer workshops focused on requirements and business processes;
- Counselling and driving the customer to a recommended solution and owning the successful delivery of the product;
- Hands on experience with Maximo configurations including familiarity with the configuration tools.
- Successful COTS, full lifecycle project experience as either Architect or Technical Project Manager.
- Five (5)+ years overall relevant experience including at least three (3) in consulting demonstrating an on-site customer-facing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel to client locations.
- This position requires an average of 75% travel to client locations.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
- An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently and as part of a team, to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, to implement IBM EAM products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Applies standard methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
- Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with all layers of a customer organization. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
Enquiries and Application:
If you would like to apply, please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com with subject line: Application Solution Architect. For further questions in regards to this role, contact Mr. A. Brain, UK Operations Manager, at 020 84327432
For further questions in regards to this role, contact Mr. A. Brain, UK Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition will not be appreciated.